About the 2017 Award
The Prix Galien USA Awards recognize excellence in biopharmaceutical research & development that have significantly improved the human condition. The Prix Galien is internationally renowned for recognizing the development of innovative medicines and medical technologies. Judged by a prestigious committee of scientists and clinicians, the Prix Galien is the ultimate acknowledgement among industry leaders and luminaries.
To be eligible, products must have received marketing aproval in the USA by December 31 of the year preceding the award, but not more than 5 years earlier than December 31 of that year, unless the award is for a new and innovative indication, which must have been added within the previous 5 years.
The pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics and medical device products considered for the Prix Galien USA Award must be fully FDA approved (provisional approvals are not sufficient).
Annual Award Categories (one to three awards per category)
- • Best Pharmaceutical Agent
- • Best Biotechnology Product
- • Best Medical Technology
Each entry includes:
- Application and processing fees per drug, valid for 3 years (2017-2018-2019)
- Presentation of all entries in the 2017 Program Book
- Presentation of all finalists during the Awards Ceremony (video clip or digital presentation, 30 second maximum)
- A full page advertisement in the Awards Ceremony program
- Nominee certificate on behalf of the Prix Galien Committee
- Industry press publicity for all entries prior to the announcement of the winners
- Industry and general press publicity for the finalists before, during, and after the Awards Ceremony
- Online presentation of each entry on the Prix Galien USA website prior to the ceremony
- Video clip of finalists online on the Prix Galien USA website for one month following the ceremony
- Online presentation of winners until 2018 Prix Galien USA Awards Ceremony.
- As a finalist for the Prix Galien, your company/organization will be entitled to participate in a major scientific publication honoring the Prix Galien finalists and winners - this special publication, in print and online, will be available in thousands institutions worldwide and all leading indexing services, such as Pubmed and ISI
- 1. Enter contact information to receive submission pricing.
- 2. By registering you indicate your intention to submit one or more candidates.
- 3. Submit one or more candidates on line by May 31th, 2017 to enter the competition
- 4. Purchase additional or individual tickets to the Awards Event or Galien Healthcare Forum